Whole Class: Introductions

Introduction

Introduction

by Kryssonia Wedderburn -
Number of replies: 4

Hi everyone! 

My name is Kryssonia Wedderburn but you can call me Kryss. My pronouns are she/her. I am a 2nd year student here at STU and I intend to major in Human Rights and Economics but let's see how that goes. 

I am from the tropical and beautiful little island of Jamaica. This translates to my love for the beach and the heat. In my spare time I love binge watching series and spending time with my friends. Right now I am enjoying re-watching Grey's Anatomy, Lucifer and How to Get Away with Murder. 

I chose to enroll in this course because I am interested in learning about injustices especially given what's happening around the world today.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

In reply to Kryssonia Wedderburn

Re: Introduction

by Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien -
Hi Kryss,

Oh my heavens, let me say that I LOVE LUCIFER! When it got cancels a couple of years ago, I cried. Yes, y'all read that correctly. I cried because Lucifer got canceled. In my defense, Lucifer AND Brooklyn 99. Of course, both got picked up by other networks so all's well that ends well. I have not seen season 5 yet, but that is only because when I am binging a show, I need to binge it all before moving on and I had to finish Teenage Bounty Hunters first (highly recommend, btw).
In reply to Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien

by Jessie-Lynn Cross -
Hey Kryss! I am definitely not on the band-wagon for LUCIFER even though my boyfriend has tried to get me to watch it. Currently, I am rewatching Grey's Anatomy for the second time. I attempted to watch HTGAWM this summer but after early on in the second season, I lost interest. Recently I have started watching SCANDAL and it's quite similar to both of those shows because though it has a crossover episode with HTGAWM and has similar plot lines, it was also created by Shona Rhimes and you'll see a lot of familiar cast from Grey's Anatomy in the series. On Netflix, if you wanna check it out!
(Also, such a mood professor! I love Brooklyn 99 as well)
In reply to Jessie-Lynn Cross

I keep hearing that Scandal is good. I'll definitely have to give it a try. You could also try Station 19, its another series by Shonda Rhimes. It has some crossovers with Grey's Anatomy too.
In reply to Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Brooklyn 99. Absolutely in love with it. When Stewart (the dog that originally played Cheddar) died, I felt like I lost my own dog. Thank you for the recommendation, I will definitely be watching Teenage Bounty Hunters.