Whole Class: Introductions

Emily Davis

Emily Davis

by Emily Davis -
Number of replies: 5

Hello everyone!

My name is Emily Davis and I'm a second year student hoping to major in Human Rights and Communications. I've moved back and forth from Nackawic NB to Fredericton for many years now but am living solely in Fredericton for school.

I love to read and watch movies (specifically based on true stories), I dance competitively and this summer I really found a love for hiking.

I really enjoyed my intro to human rights course and that's why I'm here! 

I can't wait to meet you all!

In reply to Emily Davis

Re: Emily Davis

by Emily Green -
Hey Emily,

My name is Emily too! Also I recently watched the movie Lost Girls (based on a true story) -- you should check it out on Netflix if you have the chance.

Nice to meet you & hope to see you around Fredericton!
In reply to Emily Davis

by Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien -
Hi Emily,

Welcome to the course! I'm thrilled to hear you would like to major in human rights. Woot! Woot! If you like movies, keep an eye out for a course I will be creating in the future entitled Human Rights and Film(!).
In reply to Emily Davis

by Brianna Bourgeois -
Hi Emily! I spent some time hiking this summer as well and I really enjoyed it! New Brunswick has so many great trails and beautiful scenery!
In reply to Emily Davis

by Ashley Swaby -
Hi Emily,
I really enjoy really as well. I'm a huge fan of documentaries and movies based off true stories. Looking forward to interacting with you.
In reply to Emily Davis

by Muchaneta Nyambuya -
Hi Emily! That's interesting that you dance competitively, I find that so amazing. My memory with dancing is when we'd have family gatherings and the adults would make all the kids dance in a circle for candy. I think that really traumatized me that I don't easily dance in front of people hahaha. I do like dancing to Beyonce in my room every now and then though - having a full concert with Beyonce is top tier.

Hope you have a great year ahead!