Whole Class: Introductions

Introduction

Introduction

by Jodi McKay -
Number of replies: 9

Hi Everyone!

My name is Colbie (but all my friends and family just call me Cole!), and I am  senior at St. Thomas University who is double-majoring in Criminology and Human Rights. I am orignally from Miramichi, NB, and that is where I am currently living as I am also working part-time. 

When I am not studying, I enjoy watching sports (hockey, ball and rugby), hanging out with my pets, reading and writing, and collecting recipe books. 

I enrolled in this course as I think it is a great way to expand my perspective on human rights. 

Can't wait to get to know you all better!!

In reply to Jodi McKay

Re: Introduction

by Ayanna Waite -
Hey Colbie! What's your favourite genre to read? I love a good Fiction or Poetry book.
In reply to Ayanna Waite

by Jodi McKay -
Hey Ayanna!

I love, LOVE historical fiction! Especially the Outlander series. What about you? Do you have any good recommendations?
In reply to Jodi McKay

by Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien -
Hi Cole (I have just upgraded myself to friend[!])! I didn't know you liked hockey. As you may recall from intro a couple of years back, I LOVE hockey. Who is your fave team? The NHL has weirdly done a great job of pulling off an entire playoffs without any health issues related to Covid-19. So amazing (knock on wood of course since there is a round and a half left).
In reply to Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien

by Jodi McKay -
Hi!!

Yes, I totally remember! I really like the Bruins (I KNOW, I KNOW!). It is going to be so strange this year not being able to go to the rink. My dad and one of my best friends both referee and here in Miramichi (and all of NB I am guessing) are not allowing any games until at least December.
In reply to Jodi McKay

by Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien -
The Bruins?! Well now I know why you kept that to yourself seeing as I root for the Leafs (and the Predators of course). So gross. I'll let it slide this once. ;-)
In reply to Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien

by Jodi McKay -
PHEW...🙈 I'm glad I can get away with it this time...thank you thank you ;) 😝
In reply to Jodi McKay

by Joshua Paul -
Hi Colbie, i also enjoy watching hockey especially in the playoffs! Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year? I am going with Tampa Bay!
In reply to Joshua Paul

by Jodi McKay -
Hey!!

I honestly haven't been paying too much attention (I just started working part-time and am helping a friend campaign) BUT if I was a betting man (betting woman in this case) I think I would go with Tampa!
In reply to Jodi McKay

by Annabelle Ruest -
Hey Colbie!! Nice seeing you here!! I'am happy we get to have another class together again!!