Whole Class: Introductions

Joshua Paul

Joshua Paul

by Joshua Paul -
Number of replies: 2
Hi my name is Joshua Paul, I am from a small town called Oromocto about 15 minutes from Fredericton. I enjoy watching/playing sports and hanging out with my friends. I have 1 dog at home in Oromocto but I now live in Fredericton so I don't get to see him often anymore. 

I am majoring in Human Rights, I actually made the decision last year after taking the introduction course to Human Rights with our professor for this course. It was a great class last year and I'm looking forward to this one. 
In reply to Joshua Paul

Re: Joshua Paul

by Sarah Hetherington -
Hi Joshua!
I also enjoy sports, I play rugby, what sports do you play? And I am in the same boat as you, I decided to major in Human Rights last year after taking the intro course with Professor Dipaolo.
In reply to Joshua Paul

Re: Joshua Paul

by Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien -
I'm loving this DiPaolo praise! ;-) That intro course was so much fun. I looked forward to it every day it was offered. I always left with a smile on my face. I am thrilled that there are 8 students from that class in this one. It seems like there are a lot of people here with doggos. Maybe there should be a separate thread on the course page just for posting pics of our furry friends!