Elizabeth Miller

Elizabeth Miller

- Miller Elizabeth の投稿
返信数: 4

Hi everyone,

My name is Elizabeth but I go by Beth! 

I am a second year student at STU, and am planning on majoring in Criminal justice with the hopes of becoming a lawyer in the future. I am from Moncton New Brunswick, which is where I am currently living. 

As for my interests I currently do not have much time for things other then work and school but i do enjoy spending time with my friends and when I'm not doing either of those i am usually watching Netflix! 

Miller Elizabeth への返信

Re: Elizabeth Miller

- Hetherington Sarah の投稿
Hi Beth!
I also watch lots of Netflix! I am currently rewatching New Girl, what show are you watching right now?
Hetherington Sarah への返信

- Miller Elizabeth の投稿
I've just finished re watching Lucifer, and am looking for something new to start so if you have any recommendations that would be great!
Miller Elizabeth への返信

- Wedderburn Kryssonia の投稿
Hi Beth,
I love watching Netflix too. If you are okay with the occasional up close surgery scenes and blood then I'd say you should definitely give Grey's Anatomy a try. Supergirl is really good too.
Miller Elizabeth への返信

- DiPaolo O'Brien Amanda の投稿
Hi Beth,
Gasp! Another Lucifer fan! Human Rights is a great area to study if you are interested in becoming a lawyer. It compliments criminology and criminal justice very well. Many of our courses are geared directly towards applying to law school in the future. If you ever have questions about courses just shoot me an email.