Whole Class: Introductions

Introduction

Introduction

by Tristan Rampersaud -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everyone! My name is Tristan Rampersaud and I am entering my second year here at St. Thomas university. My plan is to do a double major in human rights and psychology! This course will definitely help me with my goals here at St. Thomas and I love to read so I am really looking forward to this course. My hobbies include going to the gym and also playing basketball. I look forward to meeting you all!

In reply to Tristan Rampersaud

Re: Introduction

by Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien -
Hi Tristan,

Welcome to the course! I used to play basketball on my school teams way back in the day. I used to get fouled out all the time! Whoopsies. I was a centre because I am 5-11!
In reply to Tristan Rampersaud

by Paytra Waibel -
Hello Tristan!

I also love to read, which is another reason why I am also super excited for this course! I also LOVE basketball and have played for years! However, just don't mention if your favourite team is anything but the Toronto Raptors because I won't want to hear it, lol.
In reply to Paytra Waibel

by Jessie-Lynn Cross -
The Toronto Raptors are the best! I spend waaay too much time watching them ever since the season started. Was a little disappointed that they didn't cancel the season like they wanted to because of the BLM movement - but at least they (and the league) represent the issues on and off the court!