Whole Class: Introductions

Introduction

Introduction

by Sarah Hetherington -
Number of replies: 10

Hello,

My name is Sarah Hetherington and I am from Saint John, NB. I love to play rugby and play for the women's team here at STU. I also am a past gymnast, so gymnastics still holds a place in my heart. (Weird 2 sports to put together, I know.) I also love spending time with and walking my dog, Fritz. 

I am planning on majoring in Human Rights and Criminology, and also have an interest in Political Science. I love reading books on my own, and so a class where I get to read really appealed to me. I am very excited to start this class!

In reply to Sarah Hetherington

Re: Introduction

by Emily Green -
Hey Sarah,

Happy to see a familiar face in this course!

Hopefully I'll get to watch another one of your rugby games sometime soon.

by Nicole Leary -
I agree about mixing work and pleasure in a course based on reading, it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun
In reply to Nicole Leary

by Sarah Hetherington -
Yeah, when reading is enjoyable, I'm thinking the reading portions of the class won't even feel like work.

by Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien -
Hi Sarah,

I spent a lot of time growing up in Saint John because my nana lived there. She lived near McAllister Place. I still love going to SJ, but now when I do I go Uptown and usually for food and drinks with pals.
In reply to Amanda DiPaolo O'Brien

by Sarah Hetherington -
Hi,
Oh nice! My favourite part of SJ is the ocean, I live within walking distance and I do miss it now living in Fredericton. However, I do love uptown SJ too, lots of good food.

by Ashley Swaby -
Hi Sarah,

Nice seeing you here. We met briefly yesterday and I'm looking forward to interacting with you throughout the semester.
In reply to Ashley Swaby

by Sarah Hetherington -
Hi!
Yeah we did, nice to see you are in this class, I am looking forward to it as well.

by Mallory Martin -
Hey Sarah,
Glad to see you in another class! I hope you had a great summer!
In reply to Mallory Martin

by Sarah Hetherington -
Hi Mallory! Hope you had a good summer too, glad to see you are in this class! Hope to see you this school year sometime.